CLICK & COLLECT INFORMATION
Welcome to our new Click and Collect Service. You can now place your order online for collection in store.
Please feel free to browse through our website where you will find a large range of our products.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Browse through our online shop and add any products you would like to your basket.
- Once you are happy with your choices, you will need to select which store you want to collect from and a time slot for collection.
- You will be asked for your contact details so that we can get in touch if there are any problems or queries relating to your order. You will need to verify the email address provided before proceeding.
- You will receive an email confirmation with an estimated cost.
- Come to the store at your collection time where your order will be ready and waiting.
- Payment is made on collection. We accept cash, card or Applepay
- If you wish to amend your order once placed, you will need to contact the shop you will be collecting from. Telephone numbers can be found in the Locations section of the website.
SPECIAL REQUESTS TIME SLOTS
When placing your order, let us know if you have any special requests, eg. if you would like your steaks cut to a specific size. When placing your order online, there is a section for you to add any special requests. If nothing is specified, you will receive our standard sizes. Please note that making a special request will not change your estimated cost although the final amount you pay on collection will change accordingly.
If there is a product you would like which is not shown on our website, you can make a special request for this, and we will do our best to accommodate.
You will be required to state which of our branches you wish to collect from and a time slot for collection. Timeslots available are 9-10am, 10-12am, 12-2pm and 2-4pm. If ordering before 10am Tuesday to Friday you can arrange a collection after 2pm the same day, subject to slots being available. We kindly request that you try to stick to your time slot.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation. This will include your order number and an estimated cost. If you can quote your order number on collection it will help us to locate your order and speed up our service. While we have tried to make the estimated costs as accurate as possible, the final cost may vary depending on the weight of your final items and any special requests. Please check your confirmation email carefully and let us know as soon as possible if there are any errors. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us.
Please note that all orders are subject to product availability, while we will do our utmost to fulfil all of your order, we may from time to time sell out of some products.